WEDNESDAYS: 5:30PM, $10 PER CLASS
EMAIL: WAINSCOTTMAIN@GMAIL.COM OR CALL THE STORE TO SIGN UP!
FIELD TRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPP!!! Back to School Night at the Maidstone
Please join WMW&S workshopper & Maidstone Hotel GM Ben Levine as he welcomes us into the restaurant and we welcome one another back to school! Wines will be provided and we’ll preview the new #WW prix fixe offerings at our new post-workshop hangout!
SAKE, KANPAI!! Sag Harbor's Sake Sensei Returns
– Jesse Matsuoka, Partner & GM, Sen Restaurant Sag Harbor
First Person: My Journey in Wine
– Andrew Bell, Co-Founder, American Sommelier Association; Owner, Wine Symphony
Indigenous vs. Noble/Terroir vs. Commerce: A Case for Place
– Elmer Contreras, AVP Sales Manager, Metro NY, Frederick Wildman & Sons
Austria & Germany: One Importer's Focus
– Brian Dunesmore, Terry Theise Selections Manager, Skurnik Wines
Brand-Building with Uncompromising Deliciousness: Scarpetta Wines
– Tony McClung, President, Scarpetta Wines
Football, trypto-naps, and leftovers…live it up, people!!
INDIE Wineries and WMW&S Gallery Walk Open House
– Christian Troy, Partner, Indie Wineries, Chimene Macnaughton, GM/Sommelier, Wainscott Main, & various secret guests
Producers' Stories: When Wine is the (French) Family Business
– Erica Sigler, European Brand Manager, Verity Wine Partners
"Shop It Like a Somm": 2017's Discoveries for Your Celebration Table
– Michael Cohen, Wine Director, The 1770 House Restaurant and Inn
· SOMMELIER ON STAFF
· 15% OFF ON CASES
· FREE DELIVERY